seeing visitors since 310804

Thursday, February 24, 2005

things put in perspective

Wah. Quite a few hits on the page the past few days. Hey guys, thanks for returning.
Have you missed me? Did you wonder if I zonked out and went stupid on you?

No I didn't.
But I fell really sick. Just got back from the land of the florence nightingales actually.
And I really mean just. Like 3 hours ago.
Raging fevers, shivering in the heat, pretending to be a bloodgiver (oh need my blood? there's my vein. cheers), turning ice packs into tap water packs, throwing up in the middle of the night.....it's been a hellish four long days.
I know. I should go rest now. It's just that, like i told my friends, i miss my bed my freedom and my internet connection.
So there, I'm a geek.
Humour me.

I can't sit here and type for too long anyway. The pain in my back is killing me.
But I thought it's just of some significance to say that there's nothing like a hospital stay to remind you to cherish your health and yourself. And there's nothing like having a fever hitting 39 degrees celcius five times in two days to put things in perspective.
A very hard lesson learnt indeed.
Now, I would go take that bed rest.
Till the next time.....cheers to your health.

No comments: