
Do you see that smile?
I want to be that girl again.
I went swimming at a friend's place yesterday. And promptly fell asleep on his couch right after.
His flatmate came back while I was sleeping, and bared her claws the moment I woke up.
"So you're finally awake now," she said snidely.
"Yes." I replied. "So sorry to be fast asleep when you came back."
"I heard you're sick. So what exactly are you sick with?" she sniffed.
Caught by surprise by the question, I just said, "Well, enough things to drive a person mad."
"So are you ever going to get well?" she continued, huffing.
"I think so," I replied, and pointedly ignored her after that.
Bitch.
I also received an indecent proposal yesterday, which I turned down flatly.
Maybe I'm not that mad after all.
Beware the toxic people who strike when you are confused.
----------------------------------
And thank you Shirley. For the kind words and for believing.
No comments:
Post a Comment