seeing visitors since 310804

Monday, October 11, 2004

busy & gloomy


Work has sapped most of my ability to express myself.
Nowadays I sit in front of the laptop and my mind is blank.
This is sad. So sad.
I feel like xyla the gloomy girl today. :(

www.angrylittlegirls.com

----------------------------------

On another (happier) topic....
The Electrico gig last Fri was a great one. Good work guys!
If you didn’t catch it, shame on you.
Tsk tsk.

----------------------------------

My ipod contains much of my life nowdays. Without it, I reckon it would be that much harder to survive the morning peak hour and the tiring hours at work.

Music defines a great part of my life. This morning, as I plugged into the pod and detached myself from the world, I heard songs that reminded me of the important people in my life, and it made me smiled.

The Darkness’s “Love is only a feeling” reminds me of you, pet.?
Cody Chesnutt’s “Look good in leather” reminds me of you, my dear.
Oasis’s “Don’t look back in anger” reminds me of you, my good friend.
Aikawa Nanase’s “China rose” reminds me of you, my darling sister.
Which song reminds you of me
What would we do without music?

----------------------------------

Planning for the first AEON sale now.
Akan datang. Coming very soon.
Wish me luck, you people who read my blog.
And you’d better turn up…..

Juggling work and passion is starting to take its toll.
But then again, it’s also exhilarating.
Maybe this is what life is all about….as lovely as these lilies on the right.

No comments: